Rytec Electric: Columbia, SC
Rytec Electric started out in Columbia, building the reputation for honest, thorough, and affordable service that got us where we are today. Our residential repair crews offer 24-hour service almost anywhere in the Midlands, while the rest of the Rytec team is ready to help with anything from a broken lightswitch in the guestroom to massive, commercial development projects.
- Guaranteed work with up-front pricing and free estimates.
- A solid, local reputation for honest work and respectful service.
- Technicians that treat your home with courtesy and respect.
For a free inspection and no-nonsense estimate, contact Rytec’s Columbia team today:
Electrical Services in the Midlands
Columbia, SC is where we first built our business, before expanding to North Carolina and Georgia. We offer the full range of electrical services throughout the Midlands, but enjoy our residential work the most; most of our technicians are based in this area, so we’re often working for people we know, or who have friends in common.
That’s why Rytec treats every customer like a neighbor: in Columbia, we are neighbors.
Emergency Electrical Repairs
If this is an emergency, contact us any time, day or night. We’ll be right there.
If you’re reading this in the Columbia area, you probably know a satisfied Rytec customer or someone who does. It’s not easy to find an electrician you can trust and afford, so word of mouth really helped grow our business to where it is today.
Homeowners, builders, and property managers throughout the Midlands rely on Rytec for:
- Free Home Inspections.
- New Construction and Installation.
- Residential Electric Repairs.
- Service Panel Upgrades.
- Renovations and Updates.
- EV Charging Stations
- Lighting Installation.
Learn more about Rytec’s residential electrical services or contact us for free estimates and inspections.
Learn more about the commercial electrical construction, maintenance, and repair services Rytec offers:
- Commercial Construction.
- Code Updates and Property Retrofits.
- Parking Lot and Facilities Lighting.
- Commercial Service and Maintenance.
Local Driving Directions
- Starting from Lake Murray Blvd by the Kroger, head towards the Taco Bell on Lake Murray Blvd and then head towards the I26 East on ramp.
- On I26 Stay right at the fork to keep on I26 East, then take exit 110 for Lexington. turn right at the light onto Sunset Blvd.
- Stay on Sunset Blvd until you pass the Dollar General, and then turn right onto White Oak Ln.
- Rytec Electric will be the second building on your right while on White Oak Ln.
From Columbia Metropolitan Airport
- Starting from airport Blvd keep left heading towards lexington and make your way to to Platt Springs Rd and then keep straight at the light onto Emine Rd.
- At the end of the road turn left onto Augusta Rd after passing Finish Line Upholstery.
- On Augusta Rd turn right onto Jessamine Rd after passing the Circle K Gas Station.
- Follow Jessamine Rd until it ends at Leaphart Rd and then turn left onto Leaphart Rd after passing the U-Haul Dealer.
- Once on Leaphart Rd, turn left at the light onto Sunset Blvd and immediately turn right onto White Oak Ln, opposite of the Waffle House.
From Downtown Columbia
- Starting on Gervais St, in front of the State House, head down Gervais St towards the Publix and go across the Gervais St Bridge.
- Once across the bridge turn right on Sunset Blvd after seeing Black Rooster.
- Stay on Sunset Blvd until you reach White Oak Ln on your right, past the Burger King.
- Rytec will be the second building on your right while on White Oak Ln.
6 Year Winner
Business Community Memberships and Accreditation
Rytec Electric is a member in good standing of the Building Industry Association, the Homebuilder’s Association of South Carolina, and the BNI. We’ve also earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award every year from 2014 to 2018.