Electrical Renovations and Service Upgrades
Breathe new life into your home with an electrical service upgrade. Most older properties lack sufficient power to run today’s modern appliances. If your home electrical needs an upgrade, Rytec Electric is here to help.
Make your home efficient and safer
Worn out, degrading electrical wires can impact the efficiency, and safety of your home. A simple upgrade of your electrical system is all you need to:
- Ensure your home meets building and safety codes
- Increase service capacity
- Improve energy efficiency
- Increase your property value
- Reduce risk of electrical hazards
If you wish to install any new appliances, outlets, or electrical systems to your home, Rytec Electric’s team of friendly, experienced electricians can help you establish what upgrades are needed.
Working with you for a better service
Electrical problems are often discovered when plumbers, builders or other contractors are working on a property. Sourcing experienced, reliable electricians with local knowledge of permits, codes and regulators can be difficult. But when you work with Rytec Electric, you get all that and more:
- Excellent reputation for high-quality electrical upgrades on time, within budget
- Strong business connections with the local community
- Testimonials from satisfied customers
- Members of Lexington Chamber, BNI and BIA
- Extensive knowledge of common code issues and regulators
No matter if you need to upgrade electrical outlets, rewire your house or upgrade the service panel, our team is ready to assist.
Upgrade your electrical systems with Rytec Electric
Before you begin an electrical renovation, you must ensure your breaker panel is up to date and ready for heavier voltage loads. With Rytec Electric, our team works with you every step of the way, throughout the upgrade process. It starts with a free electrical safety inspection.
Identifying all potential electrical hazards or weaknesses in a property is essential before you begin any electrical upgrades.
Inefficient or unsafe electrical components can be discovered during a thorough examination, including problems with:
- Electrical components
- Safety and HVAC systems
- Circuit Breakers
- Service panels
Once all electrical systems have been analysed for damage or potential hazards, you can begin electrical repairs.
Small electrical failures lead to big electrical disasters, so it’s important to repair any electrical problems once discovered. Our diligent team of electricians are ready to solve any issues such as:
- Circuit breakers tripping or fuses blowing
- Installation or relocation of outlets, light fixtures, or switches in a room
- Lights dim when household appliances are in operation
- Water damage near electrical systems
- Appliances and equipment not working correctly
- Electrical switches and outlets feel warm
If you plan to install new appliances, equipment or systems, you may need an electrical service panel upgrade.
Increased power demands on your property need a circuit breaker panel that’s fit for purpose. Old or faulty panels must be replaced during an electrical service upgrade to avoid the risk of electrical fires or other hazards. Best time to upgrade your panel is when you:
- Install new appliances
- Update your lighting system inside or outside your home
- Install a home EV charging station
- Connect a hot tub, pool or spa to your electrical system
- Or experience any electrical faults
Sometimes you’ll find a simple panel upgrade isn’t enough to maintain all your electrical systems, so it could be time to rewire your house, or parts of it.
While installing new appliances or upgrading service panels, you may find problems with sections of electrical wiring throughout the property. It’s crucial to replace the appropriate wiring if you notice any of the following:
- Burning smell from electrical outlets
- Fuses tripping or circuit breakers blowing
- Discolored outlets
- Lights flickering or dimming
- Buzzing, popping or sizzling sounds from the breaker panel
- Electrical shocks
Once all electrical wiring is functioning safely, you can then start to make your house a home.
Once all the above are in perfect working order, you can add the finishing touches to your home with our lighting installation service. New light fixtures will:
- Brighten up small, dark rooms
- Enhance safety and security
- Showcase different elements of your home
- Improve energy efficiency
Why Choose Rytec Electric?
Upgrading your electrical service panel or rewiring parts of your home may seem a daunting task, but with Rytec Electric by your side, it’s easy. Whether you have old, worn out wiring or a panel that can’t sustain heavy voltage loads, our polite, reliable electricians will help you every step of the way.