Experienced Commercial Electricians
You may want to showcase products in your store, create a warm ambiance in your office, illuminate a factory or warehouse, or even boost the brightness of your parking lot. The right lighting system can do all that and more.
- Save energy costs with LED retrofits.
- Improve visibility for employees and customers.
- Enhance safety and security systems with motion sensor lighting.
- Customized indoor and outdoor lighting solutions to suit your business.
Our knowledge of local regulators, codes, and contractors ensures your commercial lighting installations are completed on time, within budget, and without cutting corners.
Commercial Lighting Installations from Rytec Electric
Finding commercial lighting installation electricians that can easily, and effortlessly, integrate with your team can be hard. But not when you work with Rytec Electric. We’ve built up our company on trust from local electric companies, business groups, and other contractors, to perform the highest quality service for all your commercial lighting needs. Whether you need LED lighting retrofits, upgraded warehouse lighting, or even outdoor lighting installation for your parking lot, we’re ready to help
Commercial Lighting and Parking Lots
Improve visibility and safety in your business premises with our commercial lighting installation service. Better light quality means better working conditions for your employees. Not only does it look better, but it reduces the chance of accidents for both employees and customers. Your business could benefit from a choice of:
- LED lighting retrofits or conversions.
- Fluorescent lighting.
- Motion sensor lights and controls.
- Landscape lighting.
- Parking lot lighting.
- Accent lighting.
- Recessed lighting.
- Warehouse lighting.
No matter what your lighting needs are, our commercial electricians are ready to help. We’re proud to be the go-to installers for commercial lighting across the Columbia and Lexington, SC metro areas.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why choose Rytec Electric?
Our knowledge of local regulators, electrical safety codes, and business communities, means we’re the ideal choice for all your commercial installations, renovations, and repairs. Working with you and your contractors to complete any commercial project, on time, within budget, and without cutting corners, are our top priorities.
Can my outdoor lights be connected to motion sensors for added security?
Motion sensors can be connected to any lighting installation, inside or outside your premises. Ideal for saving even more costs on your electricity bill, they illuminate once motion is detected, then turn off approximately one minute later to save power.
Do commercial lights require any maintenance?
Will your parking lot lighting installation withstand harsh weather?
Of course. We’ve spent over 15 years installing outdoor commercial lighting, so we know how to take environmental conditions into account. We’ll help you design, and install commercial lighting that efficiently meets the needs of your business.
When should I call an electrician?
Dealing with electricity is dangerous, so you should always call a certified electrician to complete any electrical repairs in your home. This is especially true if:
- Circuit breakers trip or fuses blow repeatedly.
- You need to install or move outlets, light fixtures, or switches in a room.
- Lights dim when household appliances are in operation.
- You see evidence of water damage, like rust, near electrical systems.
- GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) outlets aren’t installed in a kitchen, bathroom, garage or outside.
- You want extension cords moved or installed.
- Electrical switches and outlets feel warm or don’t work properly
At Rytec Electric, our team of licensed electricians are ready to deal with any electrical repairs or emergencies. We’ve served South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia for over 15 years, so you know you can count on a reliable, affordable service.
How much do commercial lighting services cost?
Commercial lighting installation and repairs can vary in cost, depending on:
- Type of original fixtures.
- Bulbs you would like to use.
- Indoor or outdoor lighting.
- Added security features, like motion sensor controls.
Detailed quotes from our licensed electricians are available. Contact us for a free estimate.